I have found some old tournament programs and have decided to start posting them here, if you have any please send me a JPEG file and I will post them I am also posting recent programs for current tournaments I have been to This is one person's rambling on the upcoming Nikkei Youth basketball This not AAU basketball, it is a competitive league where the kids a place to play and develop their basketball skills. If you send scores, pictures or highlights for other teams I will try and post them

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The 1973 Northern California NAU Championships













































































































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting this! I updated our site (ncnau.org) with the information posted here and also linked back to your post.

If you have any other information on NCNAU basketball you'd like to share, it would be greatly appreciated!